You have the possibility to propose several references for a single product, service or experience within the same campaign. This is called a "variant".
This allows you to save precious time, especially for products with many possible variations:
- Different colors and sizes :
For example, you can use templates for cosmetic products like lipstick. You can create a product "Lipstick" with different color options: "Red", "Coral", "Taupe", instead of creating several products for each color.
The same goes for clothes and their size. Users will be able to choose the size or color that suits them.
- Geolocated campaigns:
You can also use this feature for geolocation of your campaigns. If you have 3 stores or restaurants in 3 cities, you can now have a single campaign with the 3 location references: "Bayonne", "Bordeaux" and "Biarritz". Influencers will be able to apply to campaigns near them.
To set up a campaign with multiple references, nothing could be easier!
Follow these steps:
Step 1: Create an offer with several references
- Create a product in the "Offers" page
- Check the "templates" box at the bottom of the form
- Choose the type of option: "Color", "Size", "Location" or a custom option
- For each reference, fill in the information: name of the option (e.g. "red"), a picture of the reference, details related to logistics if necessary (such as an EAN code) and the product code
Your offer is ready! 🤩
Step 2: Create a campaign with references
Now you have to create the campaign that uses this offer with options.
- Click on "New campaign" and choose the product created previously with its different references.
- You will have to specify the quantity per reference: click on "Quantity per reference". You can then choose a quantity equivalent to the number of influencers to activate (to give an optimal choice to all the influencers), or specify for each reference what stocks are available. Only the options still in stock are displayed in the influencer store.
- Be careful, you must have at least as many cumulative quantities as total collaborations on the campaign.
- The campaign will end when the number of collaborations is reached. If a reference is exhausted, users can choose the other references.
Influencers and content creators can now choose the right product for them and their content!