What are Product Variants ?
With variants, you are now able to offer multiple variations of a product to your influencers, within the same campaign.
You will be able to save a lot of time by creating one single campaign and one single product with lots of different variations !
Here's an example of how product variants are displayed for influencers :
Why use Product Variants?
Different colors and sizes :
For example, for Beauty products with different colors like lipsticks, you can now create one Product called "Lipstick", with multiple options of color like "Red", "Pink", "Brown" (instead of creating multiple products for these different colors). The same goes for Fashion products and sizes. The influencers will be able to order the products of size and color that they want.
Geolocalized campaigns :
You can also use variations for geolocalized campaigns. If you have 3 shops or restaurants in 3 different cities, you can now create one single campaign with 3 variations of location: "Paris", "Bordeaux" and "Marseille". The influencers living near Paris will be able to apply to the campaign by choosing the "Paris" location.
How to use variants ?
If you're now wondering how to use variants in your campaigns, it's actually extremely easy.
Step 1: Creating an offer with options
- First, you need to create a new product in the "Offers" page
- At the bottom of the Offer Creation form, check the box "This offer has options"
- Choose the option type: "Color", "Size", "Location", or a personalized option
- For each Variation, fill in the details: The name of the option (like "Red"), a picture of the option, and the logistics details if needed, like the EAN code and the product reference
- And tada! Your product with variations is created!
Step 2: Creating a campaign with options
- Now the only step left is to create a campaign using this product with options
- Click on "New campaign" and select your product with variants in the Campaign Creation form
- One last very useful addition to the variant feature : you can choose the available quantity per option !
- Just click on "Quantity by product variation", and you can choose the maximum quantity for each option (like 10 "Red lipsticks", and 20 "Pink Lipsticks")
- Be careful to add as many or more quantities per variants than the total number of collaborations that you aim for the campaign.
- The campaign will be over when the total number of collaborations is reached. If an option is not available anymore, influencers won't be able to order it, but they still can order other options.
Influencers can now select the perfect product for their content!
This feature is available right now for all Hivency users.