The campaign brief is important: it allows you to give clear instructions to the influencer.
We advise you to adopt a friendly and warm tone (don't forget the emojis 🤗), while remaining clear and concise.
Here are the essential elements of the brief:
- An introductory text, reminding the context of the campaign, and welcoming the influencers. For example: "Hello, in order to highlight our product, please respect the conditions below "
- The period you want the influencers to post their publications. You can ask them to post during a specific period: a product launch, a special event (Mother's Day, Christmas, etc.)
- Mentions of your accounts (@) and hashtags (#). For your campaign to be more impactful, it is better to post two or three brand-specific #s than several generic #s. Be aware that interactions are higher on posts that have at least 3 hashtags.
- Clear and specific posting guidelines. The more guidelines and instructions you can give about what you want your campaign to contain, the more likely it is that your posts will be what you want them to be.
- If you would like to add custom promotional codes, contact the Hivency team.
Zoom in on posting guidelines
You can give aesthetic guidelines (color palette,) format guidelines (carousels, flatlay...), description guidelines (funny, original..).
We also emphasize the fact that you should not neglect the instructions concerning the story. Indeed, a story offers you an additional support to gain visibility. Some ideas of instructions to give: unboxing, routine, several video screens, account mention...
Know that you can create templates in order to use recurring instructions. To do this, once on the platform, click on your photo, then "My organization", then "Publication instructions" and select "Add instructions".
Zoom in on the publication inspirations
You can add examples to get influencers as close as possible to what you expected.
✅ ❌ This can be "Do" or "Do not" (no vulgarity...), inspirations from your Instagram account, etc.
To do this, you need to go to the platform by clicking on the photo > My Organization > Posting Guidelines > Add Guidelines.
Our recommendations for choosing the right offer and campaign photos
In order to make content creators want to discover your product, you must choose an advertising photo, in action, (the opposite of offer photos). The goal is to attract as many people as possible to your campaign.
Our recommendations for targeting influencers
Targeting influencers depends on many factors: your industry, campaign goals, etc.
Contact your Hivency team for personalized recommendations.