An offer is the product, service, experience, in exchange for which the influencer agrees to produce content. It is the first step of your campaign creation.
To create an offer, log in to the platform, then go to the "My Offers" tab and click on the button at the top right "Create an offer".
You will then need to fill in the following criteria:
- Name of the offer: name of the product, event, experience, service
Photos: one or more photos of the product (packshot) - jpeg or png format 1080*1080 maximum - other formats are not supported
- Description of the offer: type of product, its characteristics etc. Provide as much information as possible to influencers. For services, experiences and events, specify time, activities and products received if any.
- Link url: of the public offer, if you have one
- Public offer price: the market value
- "Exclusive offer: allows you to inform the influencer that he has access to a product / service in advance
- Physical product: If the offer is a physical product that the influencer will receive by mail, you must check the box. If the product is a service, an event or an experience, you must uncheck this box.
- Model product: If the offer comes in several options (color, size, etc.), you have the possibility to propose several references for a single product within the same campaign. This allows you to save precious time, especially for products with many possible variations. The influencer will then be able to choose among the different options available when he applies for the campaign!