To create a campaign, log in to the Hivency platform, go to the "My Campaigns" tab, then click on the "Create a Campaign" button.
There are four steps to creating a campaign:
Define the campaign
Here you will need to fill in various fields:
- Campaign visual: this is the main visual of the campaign. It must be attractive to make the influencer want to apply for the campaign. Find our recommendations concerning the photo to be downloaded here.
- Public name of the campaign: title of the campaign that appears in the influencer's store. It should not be longer than 40 characters.
- Catchphrase : sentence describing your campaign, must be catchy to make influencers want to apply.
- Objectives: define the objectives of your campaign. You can select up to two objectives.
- Campaign launch date: this is the date the campaign will be online, the date from which it will be visible to influencers. You can plan your campaign in time. Please note that a delay of 24 hours is automatically applied before any campaign goes online. You can see our recommendations here concerning the publication date.
- Sector of activity: heading in which the campaign will appear in the influencer's store (Music, High Tech, Beauty and cosmetics...)
- Number of collaborations: this is the number of influencers you wish to recruit for your campaign
- Selection of one or more offers: this is the offer(s) that the influencer will benefit from for this campaign. As a reminder, 1 offer = 1 product, but 1 campaign can include a batch of several products. You can create an offer directly by going to "My offer" then choosing an offer and clicking on "Create an offer". Click here to see how to create an offer.
Once all these criteria are filled in, you can validate and move on to the next step, the selection of influencers.
- Campaign type: Here you can define the network on which your campaign will be broadcast. You can do campaigns on Instagram, Youtube, Blog or even Pinterest, and also plan consumer review campaigns.
⚠️ Be careful, 1 campaign = 1 social network.
If you want to communicate on several social networks you will have to create several campaigns. To save time, you can then duplicate your initial campaign to then decline it on a new social network.
- Country: Indicate the country in which you want to launch your campaign. You can also specify the city and geolocate your campaign.
- Universe : this is the influencers' interests and the themes they address on their social networks. (Beauty, Lifestyle, Fashion, Food..). You can select one or more universes. The more universes you select, the more your campaign will be open to a large number of influencers.
- Additional criteria: select the demographic information of the influencers to select: age range, gender, number of subscribers.
- Influencer list: it is also possible to restrict the campaign to a list of predefined influencers. Only these influencers will be able to see your campaign and apply for it. You will then have to select the influencers and add them to a list beforehand.
Once these criteria are met, you can validate and move on to the next step, the influencer briefing.
This third step allows you to define all the instructions that the influencer will have to follow to produce his content. In order to guide and structure the instructions of your campaign, a list of predefined instructions is available in a drop-down menu at this step.
Depending on the type of campaign chosen (the social network or the consumer review campaign), a certain amount of information can be filled in to orient the brief.
At the bottom of the page, you can also ask a question to the influencers who apply. They will have to answer it before validating their request. Their answer will be visible in the selection screen.
This field allows you to ask the influencers about
- their motivation to participate in the campaign,
- their global knowledge of the brand,
- the understanding and validation of the brief,
Once these criteria are met, you can validate and move on to the next step, the summary of your campaign.
Summary and validation of the campaign
✅ Here you will find all the summary information of your campaign. Once you have consulted this information, you can then save the campaign as a draft, or validate it and publish it.
If you want to edit your campaign, we advise you to leave it in draft.
⚠️ Once the campaign is validated, you will not be able to edit it anymore.